Tuesday 19 July 2016

So, we had a wonderful day of hot summer...."shades" of the Med...then we are to be thundered upon...ok!

Yesterday's visits were fine. I called in on a lovely couple from the church on my way to visit number 3. I am trying hard not to use any "pastoral identifiers"- which means that anyone reading this, would be able to say "Ah! Dot is describing X or Y" Further to my decision on whether to have tea or not...one visitor had prepared a plate of sandwiches and cakes, so I couldn't very well refuse ! Then at house no 2, nothing, zilch, not even a whiff of a kettle on the boil.  Extra visit ...a choccie biscuit and lovely hot tea from a teapot, and Visit 4 another choc biscuit and a colder cup of tea.....oops too many sweet things in one day " I have sinned Reverend Mother" Anyone know which film  that choice phrase comes from??? Answer tomorrow. Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment