Saturday 23 July 2016

Listening to Radio 2 Live...I know it puts me in a category of oldie, but Saturday's "Pick of The Pops" has always been my favourite listeners' fare, alongside Radio 4's "Desert Island Discs" ( but only when I know the guest- usually an actor or singer or politician...I have no patience ,I'm afraid , with the head of some business whom I've never heard of ( literally !)
Was on my bike this morning and cycled round to a new coffee shop on Bothwell Road that used to be a Hairdressers. Now reading my favourite crime writer. You will have to engage with me in the Comments section, if you're curious as to who this is!
Tomorrow's Church Service theme is part celebration of Sun and summer season ( Summer Suns are Glowing!) and part Living Hope, which for the Christian , is not vague optimism that summer will come, but a real Hope, based on the historical life, death and rising living love of One SON of God, Jesus Christ, and promises in Scripture that we can wholly and holy rely on. Byeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment