Friday 22 July 2016

Ooops....The I.T. from yesterday,  is actually the I.M...
Makes more sense doesn't it? I.M getting older and more forgetful !!??

Today I met for coffee with the new incumbent ( see y'day's blog), who will be inducted to Eastwood Parish Church on Thursday September 8th.2016 "Inducted" is not connected with "induced" or  being helped to give birth: Comes from the Latin meaning.."led into" I.M thinking...
Here is a prayer sent to me by text from one of my sisters- in -law. It is quite beautiful as well as practical. If you are reading this and not a "churchy or religious" person, I hope it has meaning for you too.


O Lord thank you for our wonderful salvation
And your changing power in our lives. 
May all the hurt come to the surface and be expressed with vulnerability and gentleness.
May we forgive all offences and let go of our record of wrongs.
Lord our tender Healer may there 
Come healing and understanding  in our relationships. 
May we bear and forbear with others as you have done with us.
For we ask this for Your Glory and in Your Lovely Name. 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment