Monday 21 August 2017

SOLD!!!

At last, the SOLD sign is up outside ye olde hoose!
I know it may sound pedantic, but David and I have been waiting for confirmation by new buyers signing missiffs. ( What a strange word !? I must do my Miranda Hart impersonation ....straight to camera...missifffths, mithiffffs...oh just legal jargon..)
So.....LD !! So...this means I shall spend tomorrow in Hamilton, not Aberdeen, informing ye Utilities and ye other companies of the our imminent move, and therefore cancellation of this and that.
I found a fabulous page to print off from the net on bbc.co.uk/homes, which gives you a tick list of people to tell that you are moving...wonderful time and brain saver...
No more for now...must pack...am so grateful for folks prayers and well wishing.
PS Yesterday at church, there was a mountain of baking left over from the rained out High Blantyre Gala Day, so along with a "thanks for being our neighbours for 11 years" it felt great to alkso pop through the letterbox gingerbread men for the families, and home made choc chip cookies for the others ....aw...

No comments:

Post a Comment